::scr Dressing up the computer

Snorre Milde scr@thegestalt.org
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:32:30 +0000

> Still though, it would be fun to see a prototype. Maybe these problems can
> be at least partially compensated for.

Eye movement prediction? "Guys, we got some ass coming in from the left.
I'll give you three to one he's gonna look at that ass!"

Anyway, I was thinking about peripheral vision; If the area you leave blurs
the moment you stop looking at it, won't this trigger the eye's motion
detection? Sounds like some weird tunnel effect.

Maybe it's time I start reading up on this instead of speculating.

Snorre

P.S: Windows Media Player will send back all your eye movements back to
Redmond who will sell the data to porn vendors.