::scr Dressing up the computer

David Cantrell scr@thegestalt.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:03:33 +0000

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 09:39:20PM +0100, Arvid Gidhagen wrote:

> > I envision eye-tracking as being built in to a pair of glasses, or
> > even a monocle, which would also be the display.
>
> Now we're getting somewhere. But the idea of eye tracking coupled
> to a traditional desktop computer simply doesn't seem like progress.

I'm thinking wearable.  I'm thinking a computer no bigger than a Walkman,
with a Personal Area Network connecting it to storage and comms devices
scattered around in pockets and stuff.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson