::scr air keyboard

Chris Ball scr@thegestalt.org
17 Nov 2001 15:22:21 +0000

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 19:02, David Cantrell wrote:
> I would also like peace, harmony, goodwill to all men, free beer, and for
> the English to learn how to make coffee.

It looks like you started off this post seriously, but reached a point
where you sensed things were getting silly and decided to exaggerate; if
that's the case, where was that point, out of interest?  Your first
paragraph of the wishlist seemed both plausible and immensely useful..

Thanks,

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
As to luck, there's the old miners' proverb: Gold is where you find it.