::scr Ramblings of a Classic Refugee or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love OS X

Simon Wistow scr@thegestalt.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:14:33 +0000

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 06:57:33AM -0800, celia romaniuk said:
> Look! http://www.joelonsoftware.com/

oooh

JoS -> Six Degrees -> http://www.creo.com/sixdegrees/product_info.html

God damn it! Every one steals my fucking ideas.

Joel says :
"What they came up with is nothing short of a breakthrough in the field
of personal knowledge management, an effervescent field that has not
quite made it onto the radar of the buzzword maniacs. Six Degrees is
gonna be Google for the desktop."

That could have been me. I could HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER. Worshipped by
millions and richer than Croesius.

*sigh*

Somehow I feel strangely validated though.