::scr hacking in life

David Cantrell scr@thegestalt.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:18:14 +0000

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 11:52:04AM +0000, Alaric Snell wrote:
> I'd like to do some kind of dodgy share dealing thing where I end up owning
> the world's entire wealth.

Well, I already own Sun Microsystems.  It says so in the licence agreement
from when I downloaded something from them.  Oh those silly silly people
putting licence agreements in editable text boxes!  Those even sillier
people not checking that I didn't edit it!

--
David Cantrell | david@cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

      We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity
      has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
                                                -- Richard Dawkins